WCSS Statement Regarding Covid-19
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
WC Security Services want to assure all clients and the public of our continuing operations and of our efforts to maintain uninterrupted security services during these challenging times. We remain fully operational and have many resources on deployment across Providenciales, 24/7.
As a company, we are committed to the health and safety and well-being of all of our employees, our clients, their family members and partners and the community. We are making every effort to comply with and implement measures identified by the Turks and Caicos Islands Government and supporting medical advice. We have also adopted the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and circulated guidance to all our employees in the field. Our guidance includes:
· The need to wash hands frequently. Using soap and water – and hand sanitizer with a minimum alcohol level of 60%
· Of the need to avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
· Using your elbow to cover coughs and sneezes.
· Stay a minimum of 3ft apart from other employees, vendors and customers and at least 6 feet from anyone coughing or sneezing.
· Cleaning and disinfecting frequently any touched areas that you may come into contact with.
· If a person is showing signs of a persistent cough or other symptoms, to stay at home and self-isolate. Any employee showing signs of fever or illness will be required to seek medical treatment immediately.
WC Security Services reminds everyone of our commitment to supporting clients through this time and we will take every step and make every effort to play our full part in containing and suppressing this virus as much as possible.
For more information, we encourage you to contact:
The TCIG Coronavirus website: gov.tc/moh/coronavirus or call their hotline at (649(333-0911 or email COVID19@gov.tc and WHO’s Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19) and the CDC’s FAQ on the issue.